Never underestimate the impact a fresh, clean coat of paint can make to the outside of your home! It doesn’t matter if we’re working with wood siding, vinyl, cedar shingles, stucco, brick or wood trim. Services Plus expert painters have years of experience painting every kind of outdoor material:
- Wood and Composite Siding,
- Composite and Wood Trim,
- Vinyl and Aluminum Siding,
- Fascia and Eavestrough,
OUR EXTERIOR HOUSE PAINTERS PROCESS
Our first priority is to make sure we don’t totally disrupt your day. After you book your painting job, our office will set up a call before your project date to go over all details:
- Schedule a day for the house to be pressure washed in preparation for the painting, by removing mildew and mold.
- Email you a video introduction of the field manager in charge of your project, so when the crew arrives you are already familiar with the crew.
- Confirm paint color and details.
- Ask you to move patio furniture and potted plants.
- Lastly, Answer questions you have about your painting project.
Here’s what we’ll do before we start painting:
- Remove lights and lamps,
- Take down shutters if existence,
- Cover plants, trees, and decks, AC units and patios,
- Fill holes or cracks in the walls,
- Caulk and waterproof windows and doors (Upon request),
- Scrape any loose paint from surface to be treated,
- Sand areas that are damage (Upon request)
- Re-set loose nails.
The scope of work:
- Priming, painting or staining depending on surface treated need
- Painting wood trim or composite trim such as “Azek”
- Painting and repairing eaves, fascia, dormers, soffits, windows, shutters, and doors
- Carpentry work
- Wood rot replacement repair
EXTERIOR HOUSE PAINT COLOR CONSULTATION
Choosing the right colors can be one of the hardest parts of the job. You don’t have to do it alone! We’re happy to sit down and consult with you about which colors will work best for your home.
Our experts will walk you through the basics of house paint color schemes and ideas. Also help you find the perfect colors for your space.
At Services Plus, you’ll receive a personalized, detailed, and itemized written proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost of your paint job. Our estimators give you an up-front, accurate price you won’t end up with extra costs you didn’t plan for, and the work will be finished on schedule. No surprises here!
WE'RE NOT HAPPY UNLESS YOU'RE HAPPY
Nothing more important to us than getting the job done right. Our Operations Manager do a final walkthrough with you while the crew is still on-site to make sure no touch-ups are needed, then we’ll provide a full clean up once you sign off on the work. You won't have to pay anything before all the work is completed to ensure you’re satisfied with everything.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Book a free, no obligation estimate for your exterior painting job today.
The exterior of your house is the first thing someone sees as they drive past your home, and first impressions can last a lifetime. Sprucing up that exterior can greatly improve the curbside appeal of your home and boost the value within the housing market. Whether it’s touching up the existing color, or completely revamping and changing the cosmetic appearance, let Services Plus take on your project and bring your home to life.
No matter the size of the property or your project, we pride ourselves on complete professionalism. We pledge to approach it in a thorough, meticulous fashion, and only put forth our best quality when handling your project. Best of all, we keep our rates reasonable without skimping on quality, as we know one’s home is their pride.
We can repaint your doors, windows, trim work, and your whole house. No project is too big or too small for our skilled team to take on, as we want you to come away completely satisfied with the results we produce.
There’s no deposits down, and we don’t accept payment until YOU are completely satisfied with the finished product.
Give Services Plus a call today and see what we can do for your home’s exterior.