RESIDENTIAL EXTERIOR PAINTING
Never underestimate the impact a fresh, clean coat of paint can make to the outside of your home! It doesn’t matter if we’re working with wood siding, vinyl, cedar shingles, stucco, brick or wood trim. Services Plus expert painters have years of experience painting every kind of outdoor material.
OUR EXTERIOR HOUSE PAINTERS PROCESS
Our first priority is to make sure we don’t totally disrupt your day. After you book your painting job, our office will set up a call before your project date to go over all details:
- Schedule a day for the house to be pressure washed in preparation for the painting, by removing mildew and mold.
- Email you a video introduction of the field manager in charge of your project, so when we arrive you are already familiar with the crew.
- Confirm paint color and details.
- Ask you to move patio furniture and potted plants.
- Lastly, answer questions you have about your painting project.
Here’s what we’ll do before we start painting:
- Remove lights and lamps,
- Take down shutters if applicable to your project,
- Cover plants, trees, and decks, AC units and patios,
- Fill holes or cracks in the walls,
- Scrape any loose paint from surfaces to be treated,
- Sand areas that are damaged (Upon request at an additional cost)
- Re-set loose nails.
The scope of work:
- Priming, painting or staining depending on the needs of the surfaces being treated
- Painting wood trim or composite trim such as “Azek”
- Painting and repairing eaves, fascia, dormers, soffits, windows, shutters, and doors
- Carpentry work
- Wood rot replacement repair
At Services Plus, you’ll receive a personalized, detailed, and itemized written proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost of your paint job.
WE’RE NOT HAPPY UNLESS YOU’RE HAPPY
Nothing is more important to us than getting the job done right. Our Project Manager do a final walkthrough with you while the crew is still on-site to make sure no touch-ups are needed, then we’ll provide a full clean up once you sign off on the work. You won’t have to pay anything before all the work is completed to ensure you’re satisfied with everything.
The exterior of your house is the first thing someone sees as they drive past your home, and first impressions can last a lifetime. Sprucing up that exterior can greatly improve the curbside appeal of your home and boost the value within the housing market. Whether it’s touching up the existing color, or completely revamping and changing the cosmetic appearance, let Services Plus take on your project and bring your home to life.
No matter the size of the property or your project, we pride ourselves on complete professionalism. We pledge to approach it in a thorough, meticulous fashion, and only put forth our best quality when handling your project. Best of all, we keep our rates reasonable without skimping on quality, as we know one’s home is their pride.
We can repaint your doors, windows, trim work, and your whole house. No project is too big or too small for our skilled team to take on, as we want you to come away completely satisfied with the results we produce.
There is no deposit required, and we don’t accept payment until YOU are completely satisfied with the finished product.
Give Services Plus a call today and see what we can do for your home’s exterior. Book a free, no obligation estimate for your exterior painting job today, 508-309-7069.