RESIDENTIAL EXTERIOR PAINTING
Never underestimate the impact a fresh, clean coat of paint can make to the outside of your home! It doesn’t matter if we’re working with wood siding, vinyl, cedar shingles, stucco, brick or wood trim. Services Plus expert painters have years of experience painting every kind of outdoor material.
OUR EXTERIOR HOUSE PAINTERS PROCESS
Our first priority is to make sure we don’t totally disrupt your day. After you book your painting job, our office will set up a call before your project date to go over all details:
- Schedule a day for the house to be pressure washed in preparation for the painting, by removing mildew and mold.
- Email you a video introduction of the field manager in charge of your project, so when we arrive you are already familiar with the crew.
- Confirm paint color and details.
- Ask you to move patio furniture and potted plants.
- Lastly, answer questions you have about your painting project.
Here’s what we’ll do before we start painting:
- Remove lights and lamps,
- Take down shutters if applicable to your project,
- Cover plants, trees, and decks, AC units and patios,
- Fill holes or cracks in the walls,
- Scrape any loose paint from surfaces to be treated,
- Sand areas that are damaged (Upon request at an additional cost)
- Re-set loose nails.
The scope of work:
- Priming, painting or staining depending on the needs of the surfaces being treated
- Painting wood trim or composite trim such as “Azek”
- Painting and repairing eaves, fascia, dormers, soffits, windows, shutters, and doors
- Carpentry work
- Wood rot replacement repair
At Services Plus, you’ll receive a personalized, detailed, and itemized written proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost of your paint job.